As Christmas approaches and 2015 draws to a close, I want to thank each of you who have been on this journey with us. We have seen some amazing things happen this year. Here are just a few.
This year, Rescuing Hope:
- Formed an official 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Partnered with the movie, Caged No More.
- Celebrated with our girls who graduated from recovery programs.
- Celebrated with our girls who were accepted into college for 2016.
- Provided Christmas for all of the girls we serve.
- Partnered with a local company to provide rent and car insurance for a survivor who lost her job.
- Partnered with a local dentist to provide for a survivor in need of major dental work.
- Partnered with local doctors to provide medical attention for survivors.
- Partnered with another nonprofit to provide legal counsel for survivors.
- Spoke in multiple states across the country at awareness events and national conferences.
- Educated students, teachers and counselors in public and private schools.
- Collected items for welcome baskets for recovery programs in Georgia.
- Served on the State Task Force for Human Trafficking in Georgia.
- Partnered with organizations to rescue and place victims in recovery homes.
- Launched a new website.
- Continued to promote our social media awareness campaign.
All of these things were possible because of the time, talents and resources so generously provided by people like you. We look forward to partnering with you in 2016.